Total Pageviews

Friday 20 May 2011

Ben's first Blog entry and Peanut's first appearance on the internet!

Hi Everyone


My name is Ben and i am a partner in Prime Paws along with Adam who you have already been introduced to!


I would also like to introduce my little doggie Peanut!


So after 22 Years of not being sure whether I liked dogs or not, I finally took the plunge and got a puppy with my girlfriend.  He’s a Ruby Coloured Cavalier King Charles Spaniel.  He was born on the 25th September 2010 and since coming home he has been the centre of all attention.  Whether here at home or over at Peanut’s Nana and Grandad’s (my Mum and Dad’s) he is always the top priority.  He is now nearly 8 months old and really well behaved, but it hasn’t always been like that.  As many dog owners will know the struggle to get your puppy from having accidents on your carpets (that carpet cleaner came in very handy!) to have him hold it until he or she is outside is no mean feat.  I kept a diary of how it all went whilst we were training our dog and also kept notes on what he was like and how he was growing up and on this blog I am going to share that diary with you.  Hope you enjoy reading my blog and if you have a spare 5 minutes please visit my website www.primepaws.co.uk as you can tell I took my dog ownership to the next level!!

Hope you enjoy reading this blog as much as I have enjoyed looking after my puppy!


No comments:

Post a Comment